July is here and the opportunity to take last minute summer holidays. Whether you look at military flights or commercial airlines; you’ll be sure to enjoy a last minute break at one of these places.
Italy has a long and distinguished past. In days gone by it was the seat of power and one of the most prosperous cities in Europe.
Take a tour through its streets to discover century’s old art, architecture and some of the best food in the world.
If you hope on one of the military flights just after July 4th you can be there in time to witness the Festa di Santa Rosalia; the festival that has been going for nearly 400 years!
If you’re looking for summer holidays a little closer to home then this is a great choice. Even as the summer heats up you can cool off trekking in the mountains or enjoy a gondola ride in the mountain village of Telluride.
This is also a great place to experience the impressive Independence Day celebrations and a wide variety of different festivals.
Take a trip to the quaint city of England where you can witness the trooping of the colour and may even catch a glimpse of the Queen of England.
This is the perfect time to take a tour of the staterooms; they open on July 2& for just 10 weeks; that will make your summer holidays!
If you fancy simply unwinding then check out the military flights to Fiji; a paradise in the summer holidays and at any other time of year!
Between July and September, the temperature is more bearable and rain is at its lowest. You can enjoy crystal clear water, soft sandy beaches and some of the best scuba or snorkelling in the world.
The week-long food and culture festival starts July 14 in Nadi and is an excellent experience for all the family.
This could prove to be the best summer holidays ever when you visit in excess of 50,000 islands. The sun doesn’t set until 11pm but rises again at about 5am. You can enjoy all water sports and feel like a real explorer as you discover all that these charming islands have to offer.
Newport, Rhode Island
If you like music, history, architecture or anything to do with the sea then this is the place to be! The Newport music festival enters its 50th year and starts on Independence Day; it promises to be a spectacular event.
The list goes on if you’re struggling to decide what the perfect summer holidays should be for you and your family to try one of these:
- St. Petersburg, Russia – needs no introduction!
- Vancouver Island, Canada – Choose from virtually any outdoor activity and some of the most impressive scenery in the world.
- Oahu, Hawaii – Paradise on earth is the best way to describe this beautiful island that offers something for everyone.
- Mammoth Lakes, California – Enjoy a spot of hiking, biking or simply relax by the falls. Whatever you choose you’ll find something to keep everyone happy and entertained.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico – Warm days and cool nights make this a perfect summer holidays destination. Alongside this, you’ll enjoy the Santa Fe art show running from 12-15 July and a variety of other music and cultural events.